The Condition of Mimika Papua Starts Conducive Post-Shooting

The Condition of Mimika Papua Starts Conducive Post-Shooting

National Police Public Relations Karopenmas Div Brigadier General Raden Prabowo Argo Yuwono said that conditions in Mimika are now conducive and can be controlled by security forces, activities have proceeded normally, after an incident of attacks on a number of PT Freeport employees in Kuala Kencana, Papua Province, Monday, March 30 2020

"The current situation in Mimika after the shooting is conducive and can be controlled by security forces and activities are running normally," he said in his statement, Jakarta, Tuesday (03/31/2020).

Three PT Freeport employees reportedly suffered gunshot wounds including Ucok Simanungkalit (52) and two Foreign Citizens (foreigners) on behalf of Graeme Thomas Weal (57), Gabriel MA Bahar (49).

Even so, the National Police together with the TNI remained on alert if the shooting or assault was again carried out by the KKB against people who were in Papua or even PT Freeport workers.

"TNI and Polri continue to increase vigilance and preparedness," he said.

Until now, the pursuit of the KKB leader, Joni Botak, is still being carried out into the forest. The police have done crime scene. And currently TNI-Polri joint personnel are still pursuing the Joni Botak Armed Criminal Group into the forest in Kuala Kencana which is an office and settlement area of ​​PT Freeport Indonesia in the lowlands of Timika.

Head of Papua Police Public Relations, Police Commissioner Ahmad Mustofa Kamal explained, the attack occurred at around 13.50 CET in Kuala Kencana, Mimika Regency, Papua. In this incident, three people were victims and one other person was declared dead.

"On Monday, 30 March 2020 at 13.50 CEST at the Kuala Kencana Mimika Regency, there was a shooting carried out by the Armed Criminal Group of 3 PT Freeport Indonesia employees. This incident resulted in one death and two injuries, "explained Mostopha.

Got the news, it was assisted by members of the TNI directly to the scene. Upon arrival at the location, officers immediately pursued the KKB.

"At 2:00 CET, the joint TNI-Polri personnel responded quickly to the Criminal Scene (TKP). At 2:15 CEST the joint personnel pursued into the forest in Kuala Kencana," he concluded.

Tidak ada komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.